We can make a difference together by putting our people and environment first.
There are many ways to volunteer, from promoting us on social media and telling friends and family, to walking door to door, or hosting fundraising socials and awareness.
Let us know how you can help:
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
This campaign is grassroots! We're not accepting contributions from special interests or big money. We refuse donations from developers. We need your help spreading word that there's a candidate running for OC people and our environment. Email, PM or Text Kelly: 407-233-5375 to volunteer. There are 8 ways you can help:
1. TELL 5 people about our platform. A vote for Kelly is a vote for people & the environment. A vote for Kelly is a vote against big money & special interests corrupting our local politics.
2. ASK each of the 5 people you tell to tell 5 other people, and so on.
3. FOLLOW & SHARE our campaign on Facebook and Instagram.
4. CANVAS. Knock on doors with us & leave marketing materials behind.
5. Put up SIGNS around Orange County
6. PHONE BANK from the comfort of your own home.
7 DONATE - we need donations and contributions. Nothing is free and we are grassrooting it all the way!
8. WAVE SIGNS - we need help waving signs at the local precincts on voting days.
HOST A HOUSE PARTY
Do you have a knack for entertaining? If yes, host a house party! A house party is a low-cost or no-cost activity to engage and expand our network of supporters. You can invite friends, neighbors, co-workers, fellow church members, golf buddies, soccer parents, and everyone you might know who might be interested in learning more about the campaign that is for the people and the environment. A vote for Kelly is for the people and environment. A vote for Kelly is a vote against big money and special interests.